As a resident of the Global Village, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of events and activities both in and outside of the residence halls:
• Take guided trips to local embassies, participate to cultural festivals, museum tours, and explore Washington DC through the lens of international cultures;
• Movie screenings on and off campus;
• Authentic cooking classes in different languages;
• Guest speakers from DC embassies, cultural institutions, and international companies in DC;
• Discussions on global topics and education abroad;
• Interact with the faculty-in-residence directly.
Global Village holds regular meetings every other Monday at 8pm in Reardon or Camalier.
Feel free to talk to your community director and to your resident assistants if you have any questions. Please check also our calendar or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to be always updated!